Notice of Meeting
Selkirk Water Supply Corporation
May 16, 2017
The Board of Directors of Selkirk Water Supply Corporation, a non-profit corporation organized under Texas Water Code Chapter 67, located in the community of Selkirk Island in Matagorda County, Texas herby gives notice in accordance with the Texas Government Code, section 551 et seq, that the board meeting is to be held at the Selkirk Island Volunteer Fire Station, 1203 County Road 243, Bay City, Texas Friday, May 19th, 2017 at 6:00 PM. The purpose of the meeting:
- Meeting called to order by President Harley Aaron; Quorum present; All sign in
- Visitors introduced
- Approve March, 2017 minutes
- Prosperity Bank Balance
- Insurance up Debbie
- Update from Dennis on CSI inspections
- Update on #3 Fencing and Storage complete. TCEQ notified that project is complete.
- TCEQ notification of potential violation. Update action taken
- Well #2 update. Discuss tripping problem and future system updates
- Discuss formalizing check signing process. Harley has a proposal.
- Operations report on water usage and loss 12.
- CPA/Income Tax report from Harley—update/educate board
- CCR/mass mail-out—update/educate board
- Open Forum Discussion; if any
15. Announcements: Next SWSC meeting Friday, July 14, 2017 at 6 pm
16. Future Agenda items if any
17. Executive meeting action if any