Notice of Meeting
Selkirk Water Supply Corporation
Sept 11th, 2018
The Board of Directors of Selkirk Water Supply Corporation, a non-profit corporation organized under Texas Water Code Chapter 67, located in the community of Selkirk Island in Matagorda County, Texas herby gives notice in accordance with the Texas Government Code, section 551 et seq, that the board meeting is to be held at the Selkirk Island Volunteer Fire Station, 1203 County Road 243, Bay City, Texas Friday, Sept 14th, 2018 at 6:00 PM. The purpose of the meeting:
1. Meeting called to order by President Harley Aaron;
2. Visitors introduced-
3. Review/Append /Approve July 13th 2018
4. Monthly Financial status review
5. Operations review-Provided by operator (B&E Utilities)
6. Review by Harley of interaction with Evan starting Aug 1.
7. Update from Harley on how we are handling Potential violations that Joe received on July 9
8. Mowing contract with Galindo Mowing
9. Joe update Harley
10. Update from TRWA legal on how to handle financial info from contracts.
11. How should we address damage caused by mowing work done by various homeowner groups when they damage SWSC lines
12. Barbara Handout ( including Jerry Richardson questions) and contract review
13. Discussion on Sales Tax exemption application by TRWA–Do we pay enough to justify?
14. Round Table Topics
15. Executive meeting-If needed
16 Announcements: Next SWSC meeting November 9th, 2018 at 6 pm
17. Future Agenda items if any
Secretary/Treasurer SWSC (979)-491-7115