The Board of Directors of Selkirk Maintenance Sect. I, II, and Addition A, Inc./Improvement Committee, a non-profit corporation, located in the community of Selkirk Island in Matagorda County, Texas herby gives notice in accordance with the Open Meetings Act, that the quarterly board meeting is to be held at the Selkirk Island Volunteer Fire Station, 1203 County Road 243, Bay City, Texas Sunday, October 14, 2018 at 2:00 PM. The purpose of the meeting:
- Call to Order with a quorum and Sign in..
- Recognize visitors; hear any discussions limited to 10 minute segments.
- Approve minutes from the June 10,2018 meeting.
- Review and approve the treasurer’s report
- Unfinished business: a. Report of street lights out or consistently burning; b.Report on attorney to researching the raising of the dues in Sect. 1 and letter to owners; c. Report on a board email address.
6. New Business- Pay Bills; Reimburse Ann Schoenewolf for postage total $23.40 for Certified/Return Receipt and stamps.
- a. Report from board members of who is staying and who is leaving board; ballot needed to bookkeeper in Nov.
- b. Discussion on Ron Thomas request for refund for road repair in Sec 1.
- c. Confirm that Paul and Pat have been reimbursed for clean-up of Joe Yeaman’s lot.
- d. Report of new Auditor/bookkeeper for subdivision.
- e. EPA report
- f. Volunteers for duties: 1.audit lots 2.mowing duty 3.st.light audits 4. Boat ramp keys 5. others etc.
7. Short sale update-Yeaman Sr. house and lot
8. Next Meeting on January 13, 2019. Annual Meeting
9. Executive meeting if needed.
- Meeting adjourned.
Posted by Ann Schoenewolf, Sec. for Board