Selkirk Maintenance Sections 1, 2, and Addition A, Inc.
The Board of Directors of Selkirk Maintenance Sect. I, II, and Addition A, Inc./Improvement Committee, a non-profit corporation, located in the community of Selkirk Island in Matagorda County, Texas hereby gives notice in accordance with the Open Meetings Act, that the quarterly board meeting is to be held at the Selkirk Island Volunteer Fire Station, 1203 County Road 243, Bay City, Texas Sunday, March 10, 2019 at 2:00 PM. The purpose of the meeting:
- Call to order with a quorum and Sign in.
- Recognize visitors, hear any discussions limited to 10 minute segments
- Approve minutes from the January meeting.
- Review and approve the treasurer’s report
- Unfinished business
- New Business
- Pay bills
- Transfer road funds?
- Discussion on unifying maintenance fees from Sec. 1 and Sec 2. to more evenly reflect Add. A fees.
- Road conditions in Selkirk area.
- Next Meeting June 9, 2019
- Meeting adjourned.
- Executive meeting if needed.
Ann Schoenewolf, Sec.