Board Meeting Agenda
Selkirk Water Supply Corporation
June 16, 2020
The Board of Directors of Selkirk Water Supply Corporation, a non-profit corporation organized under Texas Water Code Chapter 67, located in the community of Selkirk Island in Matagorda County, Texas hereby gives notice in accordance with the Texas Government Code, section 551 et seq, that the board meeting is to be held at the Selkirk Island Volunteer Fire Station, 1203 County Road 243, Bay City, Texas Friday, June 19, 2020 at 6:00 PM. The purpose of the meeting:
- Meeting called to order by President Karen Crain.
- Visitors introduced.
- Approve May 15, 2020 Minutes.
- B&E Operations review.
- Status of Required Lab Testing.
- Well Calibrations.
- Operator Evan Kirkpatrick.
- Operator Blake Reid
- Contract Discussions
- Treasury Report (Full Financials given at next scheduled meeting).
- Round Table Topics.
- Announcements – Next SWSC Meeting July 10, 2020.
- Future Agenda items if any
President SWSC (979) 241-1297