Notice and Agenda
Selkirk Water Supply Corporation Bi-Monthly Meeting
Posting Date on or before – May 11, 2021
The Board of Directors of Selkirk Water Supply Corporation, a non-profit corporation organized under Texas Water Code Chapter 67, located in the community of Selkirk Island in Matagorda County, Texas hereby gives notice in accordance with the Texas Government Code, section 551 et seq, that the board meeting is to be held at the Selkirk Island Volunteer Fire Station, 1203 County Road 243, Bay City, Texas on Friday, May 14, 2021 at 6:00 PM.
- Meeting Called to Order by President Karen Crain; Quorum
- Visitors Introduced
- Approve March 12, 2021 Reg. Minutes
- Operator’s Report-Evan; jobs; Reports, TCEQ testing due
- Office Manager Reports- RVS; Financial Spreadsheet; Report on Operator job status; 2020 CCR
- Treasury balances-Margaret
- Committee recommendations on Contractors to fill Office Manager and Operator vacancies; Motions needed;
- Suggestions for Mowing contractor needed for well sites;
9. Review approved Budget/rate from March 12th meeting
10. Discussion on Changing Bi monthly meeting dates
11. Arthur Gallagher Insurance Proposal has not been sent to date; If no additional
coverage –vote to renew contract due in June (no meeting).
$2255.00 last year
- Round Table-Water Loss Audit; Alston-electric power;
- Future Agenda items-Emergency plan; Long term plans- new meters & wand
Readers; locking flush points; Grants
- Next Regular meeting scheduled—July 9, 2021?