NOTICE OF 2020 ANNUAL MEMBER MEETING
FOR SELKIRK WATER SUPPLY CORPORATION
The Board of Directors of Selkirk Water Supply Corporation, a non-profit corporation organized under Texas Water Code Chapter 67, located in the community of Selkirk Island in Matagorda County, Texas, hereby gives notice in accordance with the Texas Government Code, section 551 et seq, that a public meeting is to be held at the Selkirk Island Volunteer Fire Station, 1203 County Road 243, Bay City, Texas, on Friday, March 13th at 6:00 p.m. The purpose of the meeting is to:
AGENDA FOR THE 2020 ANNUAL MEMBERS’ MEETING
- Meeting called to order by President Karen Crain.
- Reading of the 2019 Annual Meeting Minutes.
- System update from Karen Crain and Evan Kirkpatrick.
- Financial report from Karen Crain and Barbara Richardson.
- Open forum from members who signed up to speak – limited to three minutes each.
- Board President introduces newly elected directors and if no objections, declares them as board members to assume the position of directors immediately.
- Comments from the newly elected directors.
- Closing comments by President and meeting adjournment.
Regular Business Meeting and Election of Board Officers for 2020-2021
Immediately FOLLOWING Annual Meeting