Board Meeting Agenda
Selkirk Water Supply Corporation
March 4th, 2019
The Board of Directors of Selkirk Water Supply Corporation, a non-profit corporation organized under Texas Water Code Chapter 67, located in the community of Selkirk Island in Matagorda County, Texas herby gives notice in accordance with the Texas Government Code, section 551 et seq, that the board meeting is to be held at the Selkirk Island Volunteer Fire Station, 1203 County Road 243, Bay City, Texas Friday, March 22nd, 2019 at 7:00 PM (Immediately after 2019 annual Meeting). The purpose of the meeting:
1. Meeting called to order by President Harley Aaron;
2. Visitors introduced-
3. Election of new Officers for 2019
. 4. Review/Append /Approve January 11th, 2019 Minutes-
5. Monthly Financial status review:
6. Operations review-Provided by operator (B&E Utilities).
7. Contract committee provides recommendation on Barbara’s pending contract/ vote
8. Lien Research11.
9. CSI Fees- reduce or keep the same
10. Discuss placement of Hazardous signs at well sites, and have Company computer updated by a service professional.
11. Discuss current status and future of Joe’s invoice’s
12. Discuss having some of the low lying meters raised to get reading above water level
13. Discuss findings and action on well areas being unlocked.
14. Round Table Topics
15. Executive meeting-If needed
17. Future Agenda items if any
Secretary/Treasurer SWSC (979)-491-7115