Jan 9, 2020
Selkirk Maintenance Section I, II, and Addition A, Inc
The Board of Directors of Selkirk Maintenance Sect. I, II, and Addition A, Inc./Improvement Committee, a non-profit corporation, located in the community of Selkirk Island in Matagorda County, Texas herby gives notice in accordance with the Open Meetings Act, that the quarterly board meeting is to be held at the Selkirk Island Volunteer Fire Station, 1203 County Road 243, Bay City, Texas Sunday, January 12, 2020 at 2:00 PM. The purpose of the meeting:
January 12, 2020
- Call to Order with a quorum and sign in.
- Recognize visitors; hear any discussions limited to 10 minute segments.
- Approve minutes from October meeting
- Review and approve the treasurer’s report
- Unfinished business: a.Filing liens on unpaid maintenance fees of homeowners b. Report from Adrienne’s bookkeeping of unpaid Homeowners
- New Business: a. review the ballots for new board members, b. EPA report, c. Report from Paul Roberts re: street lights, d. Pay Bills: Electric bill, Mowing bill, Property bill sect 2.
- Next Meeting on March 8, 2020
- Executive meeting if needed.
- Meeting adjourned.
Ann Schoenewolf, Sec.