CANCELLED DUE TO NO QUORUM—COVID —January 30, 2022
RE-scheduled for Jan 30.
ANNUAL MEETING OF MEMBERS AGENDA
Selkirk Maintenance Sections 1, 2, and Addition A, Inc.
January 9, 2022
The Board of Directors of Selkirk Maintenance Sect. I, II, and Addition A, Inc./Improvement Committee, a non-profit corporation, located in the community of Selkirk Island in Matagorda County, Texas hereby gives notice in accordance with the Open Meetings Act, that the quarterly board meeting is to be held at the Selkirk Island Volunteer Fire Station, 1203 County Road 243, Bay City, Texas Sunday, January 9, 2022 at 2:00 PM. The purpose of the meeting:
1. Welcome to Annual Meeting and Sign in;
- Call to order with a quorum-Social Distancing; Start Time: _________pm
- Read and approve minutes from October meeting-Motion/Vote
- Introduce Visitors and Directors
- Read and approve with motion/vote the Treasurer’s report for each section from Bank Statements as of Dec. 31, 2021
- Unfinished business
- Transfer monies from special/working fund to road fund for rainy day savings.
- Mowing update- next date to mow
- Nominations for Director from Add A to fill expired seat; Committee to make calls
- Deed Restrictions- Unpaid dues, unmaintained lots, Letters
- Bookkeeper’s Spreadsheets on HOA fees, & Discussion on Outstanding Dues
7. New Business
- Election results for 2022 Directors; Bookkeeper has results
- Unpaved Roads update
- Recreation Committee members for 2022 (Which Directors are serving on the Recreation Committee? Need to have new appointments for membership if Ann or Pay can’t serve.)
- Pay/Paid bills- Electric, Recreation Committee, Road material; Prosperity Bank signors for issuing checks.
- Announcements: Next meeting-Sunday, March 13, 2022- Election of Officers by Directors
- Adjournment with Motion/Vote; Time: ______pm