Boil Water Notice still in effect!
Mosquito spraying is being done.
September 5, 2017
WCA Residential Customers:
“Limited household waste” pick-up on Wednesday for customers that are serviced on Wednesday.
Residents MUST follow the following steps to have trash picked-up:
- Only household waste will be picked up.
- Household waste MUST be in containers, bags or WCA provided carts.
- DO NOT PUT OUT ANY LAWN WASTE or MIX IN LAWN WASTE.
- There is a limit of 4 bags only. ONLY 4 BAGS will be picked up per house.
- Or, (1) Customer owned container
- Or, (1) WCA provided cart
- Trash must be placed at the street BUT not on the street.
- KEEP ALL ROADWAYS ACCESSIBLE FOR THE TRUCKS AND EMERGENCY VEHICLES.
- Do not put out trash until Wednesday morning. Trash must be out by 7:00 am.
- If you have yard waste currently bagged at the street, you don’t need to move; however, it will not be picked up. Please make sure it is NOT placed in the street. This is a limited service only. Our goal is to pick up the waste safely and as much as possible. We will resume normal operations as soon as possible.
Recycling will resume on September 11, 2017.