Notice and Agenda
Selkirk Water Supply Corporation Bi-Monthly Meeting
Posting Date on or before – September 7, 2021
The Board of Directors of Selkirk Water Supply Corporation, a non-profit corporation organized under Texas Water Code Chapter 67, located in the community of Selkirk Island in Matagorda County, Texas hereby gives notice in accordance with the Texas Government Code, section 551 et seq, that the board meeting is to be held at the Selkirk Island Volunteer Fire Station, 1203 County Road 243, Bay City, Texas on Friday, September 10th at 6:00 PM.
- Meeting Called to Order by President Karen Crain; Quorum
- Visitors Introduced
- Approve July 9, 2021 Minutes
- Operator’s Report-
- Willie jobs;
- Issues with well #2
- Exotic Isle update on complaint
- 3 Water leaks
- Long Term Plans for improving infrastructure
- Locks for Flush Points; Marking flush points and valves
- David Alston water tap discussion; HOA Deed Restrictions-residing in camper with no septic for 9 months
- Office Manager Reports- RVS; Financial Spreadsheet; Report on other Operator job status; Water loss
- Treasury balances-Debbie
- Credit Card Application
- Trash Increase Discussion
- TCEQ required testing for Sept 30th and the end of the year.
- Emergency Preparedness Plan
- Karen and Debbie Report on Webcast for Meeting the Requirements for S.B. 3.
- November 1 PUCT deadline for submittal of critical infrastructure information.
- Report on Emergency Notification Software
- Alert Media
- Hyper Reach
- Mowing inside well area contract-Galindo update
- Round Table-
- Next Regular meeting—Nov. 12, 2021