NOTICE OF ANNUAL MEMBER MEETING
FOR SELKIRK WATER SUPPLY CORPORATION
The Board of Directors of Selkirk Water Supply Corporation, a non-profit corporation organized under Texas Water Code Chapter 67, located in the community of Selkirk Island in Matagorda County, Texas, hereby gives notice in accordance with the Texas Government Code, section 551 et seq, that a public meeting is to be held at the Selkirk Island Volunteer Fire Station, 1203 County Road 243, Bay City, Texas Friday, March, the 22th at 6:00 pm. The purpose of the meeting is to:
AGENDA FOR THE ANNUAL MEMBERS’ MEETING
1. Presiding Director calls the meeting to order.
2. Independent Election Auditor reports whether a quorum is established consisting of the proxies and the members present in person.
3. Presiding Director calls for remaining ballots to be submitted to the Election Auditor.
4. Election Auditor collects and counts the ballots.
5. System update from Harley Aaron.
6. Financial report from Barbara Richardson.
7. Open forum from members who signed up to speak – limited to three minutes each.
a. Barbara Silverthorn
8. Election results from the Election Auditor in writing.
9. Presiding Director announces election results.
10. Board President introduces newly elected directors and if no objections, declares them as board members to assume the position of directors immediately.
11. Comments from the newly elected directors.
12. Closing comments by President and meeting adjournment.
Secretary/Treasurer SWSC (979)-491-7115